The Marco SurgiScope 3 Operation Microscope combines a simple compact design with the uncompromising optical quality necessary for microsurgical techniques. Its list of features offers the practitioner a built-in three-step magnification drum, motorized focusing, dual halogen lamp system, and a variety of optional accessories. Documentation is also possible with available video and 35mm camera kits. Affordably priced, the SurgiScope 3 is a true professional microscope dedicated for all in-office surgical procedures. Mounting options include a wall mount, table mount, unit mount, or floor stand.
Call (877) 701-3937 for information.
- Illumination Control Continuous adjustment
- Field of Illumination 45mm
- Filters Cobalt blue, red-free, heat-absorbing, UV retina shield
- Intensity of Illumination 80,000 lux Stand Section
- Type Floor stand; Table, Unit, or Wall bracket
- Vertical Range of Counterbalanced Arm 15.75″ (400mm)
- Base Size 23.6″ x 22.0″ (600mm x 560mm)
- Weight 132lbs. (60kgs.)
- Height 59.84″ (1520mm)
- Electrical Power AC100, 115, 220, 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 220VA
- Detail Name 1:
- Detail Name 2: